Scripted Fragrance Birth Flower Scented Jar Candle
The birth month flower collection celebrates each unique flower that symbolizes the month of ones’ birth. Every candle has an individual and distinct fragrance capturing the unique notes of each flower. Hand poured, 100% soy wax candles come in a reusable rocks glass featuring a printed black flower silhouette. Each candle is beautifully packaged in an eco-friendly gift box featuring a colorful, gold foil label.
Materials: 100% soy wax, lead-free cotton wick, and premium fragrance and essential oils.
Cruelty-free, dye-free, additive-free, preservative-free, petroleum-free, and phthalate-free.
Handmade locally in the Hudson Valley
- January - A resilient blend, the sweet Carnation blooms for eternal love of family and friends
- February - A faithful bloom, the delicate Primrose is a modest blend of strong virtues and a thoughtful soul
- March - Exemplifying spring and the rebirth, Daffodil embraces endless happiness and robust pride
- April - A fresh and innocent blend, the Sweet Pea honors strong love and pure hearts
- May -A kind and humble blend of authentic happiness, Lily of the Valley embodies beauty and the pursuit of dream
- June - Full of gratitude and appreciation, the sweet Honeysuckle fills the air with endless love and kindness
- July - Embracing levity and lightness, the joyful Water Lily is both abundantly sweet and happy-go-lucky.
- August - A blend of character and integrity, Gladiolus has a strong sense of self and is richly dignified
- September - A magical blend of effortless love, Morning Glory is a sweet and fruitful favorite for hummingbirds and humans alike
- October - Full of grace, Marigold is a loveable and comforting blend of protection and endless devotion
- November - A blend of abundant family joy, the Peony values deep friendship and one-of-a-kind love.
- December - With good cheer, the Poinsettia embodies abundant success and compelling confidence for all to admire